Learn how Emergency Location Markers and rapid response tools can save time, money, and lives.
Thursday, September 10th at 2pm EDT
- Please join Team Spatial and a panel of experts as we discuss how to respond to emergencies faster with Emergency Location Markers.
Did you know?
- As much as 35% of all emergency calls in the United States are sent to locations without a street address.
- High use recreational areas are one of those places where individuals get injured or lost.
- The lack of addresses along with the lack of directions along these routes routinely complicate and delay response time.
- The National Search and Rescue Committee designated the USNG as the coordinate system for all land rescue operations.
- ELMs can drastically reduce emergency response times and save lives.
- Sgt. David Ablashi, a Ranger with the Cobb County Police Department, said the ELMs “help us find them much, much faster. We have informational signs at our trailheads to make it easier to understand how it works. Now they look for the blue number before they call 911.”
There will be Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer your questions. If you can’t
attend the live session, register anyway and we’ll email you the recording and slides
after the webinar.