ERM is seeking a detailed, self-starting CAD/GIS Operator to join our consulting firm in Atlanta, Georgia. You will provide high-quality drafting support to our Project Managers and Partners for a range of site investigation, remediation, design, construction/demolition management, and environmental compliance and planning projects across the U.S. This is a great opportunity to work with a global environmental leader in an exciting industry!
- Provide high-quality technical support for drafting, graphics, data visualization, ArcMap and AutoCAD needs on projects and proposals, while successfully juggling multiple deadline-driven tasks.
- Prepare site plans and grading plans using AutoCAD and Civil 3D (not mandatory but considered a plus).
- Prepare groundwater elevation and contaminant concentration contour maps, geological cross-sections, 2D/3D visualization (EVS/MVS or equivalent), and conceptual site model depictions.
- Prepare grading plans, cut/fill cross-sections, process flow diagrams, piping & instrumentation diagrams, and civil/mechanical design details.
- Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments.
- Complete work assignments in accordance with ERM’s management system, format and quality standards.
- Associates or BA/BS degree, or relevant technical trade school certification, and 5+ years of relevant experience (preferably in environmental consulting/services industry).
- Experience preparing/delivering work described above and using relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; proven problem solving abilities.
- Ability to succeed in a consulting pace, handling multiple project assignments with different people both in the Atlanta office and other ERM offices, and maintaining flexibility, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Local candidates preferred
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a pre-interview questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information see here.